Friday, May 29, 2009

Single life

Maybe I'm doomed to be single in this pathetic life, because either love relationship or in family, I'm single. When I love someone, she doesn't like me. And I'm too timid to go and confess or something like that. Same as in family, I don't have any sibling. When my parents go out to work, I'm the only one left at home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous about my friends have sisters and brothers. I hate them. I'd seen those people with siblings always gone crazy dealing with them. Their lil' siblings purposely wanted my friends to get into trouble. I can't imagine if I have a sis/bro. Sure will mess my life off. Now that I'm the only child of the family, I feel great. No one's gonna share things with me. My computer, my bed, my money. Everything is mine. Haha.

2 days ago, Jerome and I were arguing whether got siblings or no sibling is better. We kept on fighting with sms until I got bored of it. And to everyone who has siblings and wish to tackle me, I won't bother to quarrel. I don't care these kind of things anymore. And I expected you will be confused and ask why I have a 'fake sis' if I don't wanna have siblings. That's because she's my 'fake sis'. She won't share my property, and she's not living in the same house with me. And she's good at coupling, so I can learn from her about love.

In love relationship, I'm still bloody single. I never date people out before. And I jealous those friends of mine who are coupling (including my sis, haha). And of course - the most loving couple in my school (Neh~that one ah..very cute and very leng zai one ah..aiya duno then nvm). I must admit, I'm jealous about them lar. See them together also shudder. But I'm not hating them, because they go out coupling is their business. I'm not like that kind of people who make hate blogs about them. Still, I wanna find a one and only gal for myself. Maybe I'm just too young. Maybe.

Single life. Good or bad, I don't know.