Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hotel 626

Today, I'm over the moon. I went to Hotel 626 to have sex with a bunch of hot gurls.


Nah. Just joking.


Hotel 626 is a spooky game. Just not as spooky as I thought. Still, it will sastify those people out there who crave for freaky games.

Just now at 5 o'clock, my friends' friend sent this link to my MSN. According to them, this game is scary. Scary until it scared the hell off Jerome. Scary until people take a peek of my computer also will get heart attack. Needless to say, I was affected by their comments and got jumpy that I would wet my pants while playing.

Due to my timid thinking, I searched the freakin internet about the freakin game to get the freakin confidence out of me before I click the freakin web link. And I read all the walkthroughs given. Besides that, I also called my friend to come over my place to accompany me. I was freakin anxious.

After I logged in the game, I found out the game can be only played at 6pm-6am. Because I'm not a patient guy, I adjusted my computer clock 2 hours late just as this website instucted. And it worked. Haha.

While I was "checking in" the hotel, it asked me whether to acsess my webcam and mic. Cool. I never knew a game that can use these gadgets to make it interesting. Anyway, they were optional and I used my webcam to catch a picture of my old correction tape (because there is a part where I'm gonna find the pic I'd taken). Unfortunately my mic is broken, therefore I continued the game without using the mic.

It started with a guest (player) woke up by a strange noise. He freaked out, quickly put on his shirt, got out from his room and into the hallway. There are 10 stages (including those storylines that we can't do anything about them), some are damn easy and the others need a lot of tries to solve until you cannot tahan and skip the dammit level. (And yes, you can skip a level each time you "die").

I skipped 2 stages - the one when you have to keep the baby ghost sleeping by singing/moving you mouse round and round (the baby ghost yelling crazily on me after she woke up), and the break-the-code part (the madman jumped on me and started fucking me after failing 2 times). Too hard. By the way, my favourite level is the bathroom girl part. You have to shine your camera at her about 6 times, then she gone mad and both of us ended up screaming at each other.

I played 3 times before I blog, and I got bored. I expected more levels, and the story is short. Anyway, the atmosphere is good and it is an ok game. Try playing it yourself, and I wonder if you can sleep tonight.

My rating: ★★★☆☆

Click here, if you dare.