Monday, May 18, 2009

Comment trouble

*This post is dedicated to my sis and her hubby.

3 hours ago, I post 2 comments on my sis' blog:

yer .
good lor u
got lou gong sek sek~
go hang gai sumor
wish u dis time is real geh larh..
bb
.
and hor..
ur lou gong pic arh..
look like jerome geh..
wakaka
i think jerome leng zai then ur lou gong orh~
hehe
jkjk..dun angry

3 hours later, I got this sms from my sis:

Bei nei lui sei larh.
Tao xin ng0r l0u g0ng man ng0r bin g0r hei jer0me arh.
(Juz now my hubby ask who is jerome arh.)
.
After replying her, she sent me another 1:
.
N u d0n wan say me n0t seri0s in l0ve okayy? I seri0s when i l0ve a man :] my l0ug0ng lik n0t trust me already. When u wan say. Ask me 1st larh. I scare u aready.
.
Hey. When did I tell people that you are not serious in love? Maybe you saw my comment "wish u dis time is real geh larh..".
.
That one? Oh my gawd. I posted that because of 2 boyfriends had dump you and that's a WISH from me. I hope that your current boyfriend really LOVE you, and don't repeat your history. I didn't even think that you will think that I was mocking you.
.
And the next comment, I purposely put the "jkjk" there to avoid offence. I commented the picture is because he DOES look like Jerome. (Well..maybe he doesn't, but for me, he does). Do you know what is "jk"? I'm not asking you, sis. I'm asking your hubby. Do you know what's "jk"?Joking. I simply commented it just to humour your baby's blog. I hope you'll understand what I've said.
.
As for Jerome, this is his blog. For your information, he already has a girlfriend. He showed no interest on my sis/your baby. No need to jealous about him, k?
.
And my sis' sms, please go and read again. Needless to say, she is serious in love. She loves you so much that she's worrying that you will not trust her. Please, don't misunderstand her. It's all my fault that I posted that comment. I sincerely apologise for all misunderstandings and arguement I've caused.
.
Since I always get in trouble commenting ppl's blog, I hereby announce that I, Carson Goh, will not comment anyone's blog starting tomorrow. Even if I do, I will not comment those about love and hate. I had enough ppl hating me. I don't want another week worse than my last week.