Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fuck you, Mr Bloody Aziz

Aziz. The most irresponsible teacher I've ever met.

-This post contains violence, so skip this entry if you cannot tolerate it-

I don't know how the hell he can be a teacher. Maybe his teaching licence is illegal one. I mean, I never seen him teaching, so I won't know how's his teaching skill. But one thing for sure, his attitude is terrible.

Now I realise why a lot of students hate him. We gossip on his back every time we think about him. One of my friend told my he attempted to flatten his car tyre. He deserved it.

Just now before we escaped from the boring school, Mr Aziz was our examiner. After finishing our paper, we were supposed to go home. Some of the students were eager to get out, so they leaved the classroom. But the bloody Aziz roared: "MASUK KELAS!!!!" Damn dulan. Need to shout so loud meh? You're making people deaf. Then he's telling us that we were biadap and kurang ajar. Hello uncle, I didn't even step out of the class. And if we're kurang ajar and biadap, what about you, blady? Always has a prejudice against boys and kacau girls. You not boy issit? And then tell people mampus some more. This kind of teacher, if parents saw this situation also wanna scold him kao kao.

So we were left in the classroom for a good 3 minutes sitting down doing nothing, and finally we went home. Eh brada, 3 minutes not time issit? Never heard of "time is precious" issit? If you wanna go back 3 minutes late, don't ask your student to stay with you. Futhermore, you didn't even ask. You just use your stupid teacher's right to tell your poor students to stay. I don't mind because my aunty who drives me back can wait. But what about the others? If their bus driver had gone, who's sending them back? Issit you, Mr Good-for-nothing? What about those who had important occasions to attend? You expect everyone to wait for your fuckin 3 minutes issit? Go hell lah! And I spend the rest of the day wondering wanna make a hate blog of him or not.

Aziz haters, I know you're still here. So if you want me to make a hate blog of that matharfarkar, please drop me a message. I'll be happy to know about your opinion.


Aziz SUCKS.