Thursday, May 14, 2009

Couple

Today I'm going to blog in my lousy english. Everyday post in chinese, chinese, chinese. You not sien I also bored lar. Please bear with me for a while, k? x)

Couple is what I wanna talk about today. Or to be more precise, teenage couple. I always admire them who have their boyfriends and girlfriends they can love. I know at our age, couples will break up easily after a few months due to immature love. Yet, a friend of mine still find another partner after breaking up with her old ones. Some of my friends who are coupling stare at their boyfriend/girlfriend lovingly until I shudder, and I know I must find one urgently. But after a few weeks making myself up, no one is attracted to me. I fail because of my looks.

Even though I'm single, I still love someone. (Not Shi En mind you. Well..other than her). I don't know this is true love or not. Every time I chat with her, unlike other people, she won't tell me to get away. When I laugh, she laugh too. She never gets angry with me. Although she is bigger than me, but love is blind. I also don't know why I'm attracted to her. She's the one who recently had her small birthday party that was organised by..me. =)

The problem with me is I'm not brave. When I'm in love with someone, I don't dare to confess. That's why the gal I like since last year is coupling with her boyfriend now. If not, she will be mine (if she accepts). Not to say I'm going to take my revenge or anything, because her boyfriend is damn nice to her. He writes letter, calls her everyday and even COOKS for her. Walao. Now I'm glad they're coupling now. I can't even toast a bread.
Same as now the gal I like. I guess if I don't take action she'll have another boyfriend.


Yeah. No action and no couple for you.