Monday, June 1, 2009

New spec


Me wearing new spec_

My new glasses nice anot? (Say nice, plssssss~)

Because my sis kept reminding me that my old spectacles is outdated, and since my dad could claim money about optical product from his company, we agreed to buy new specs for ourselves with a budget of RM2500.

Me wearing primary-school spec_

After trying dozens of glasses, I still can't find one that suited me. The main problem was their sizes (or more correctly, my face size). Just by looking at my photo, you can judge that my head is small. Those gigantic glasses (for my tinny face) can't fit me.

And I tried tons of specs again. I was tired. The saleswoman got bored. Her helper was working out how to shoo me away.

In the end, I found this:


I know, it didn't match what my sis wanted. She nagged me to get a full, thick and black frame and rectangular spectacles. This is only half and a lil' thick frame. Still, it did match a bit with my sis' request. Furthermore, I was afraid that those saleswomen will get a bloody broom and scream at me to get out. This was the best I could get.


My new freakin-nicer-than-the-old-one spec_

Now that I have a new spec, I don't need to suffer from my friends' critics. Hahahaha.


My old primary-school spec VS new better-than-old-one spec_

Finally, my problem is solved.

Except for one more.



What I'm going to do with my old glasses?



Dispose it in the garbage bin?