Friday, June 26, 2009

Sick

After the release of H1N1 pandemic flu, lots of people I know get sick.

Shu Jing got flu, Kee_ is sick, my cousin sister and her siblings in Australia also unwell, Micheal Jackson died (lol) and I suffer from ulsers and sore throat, expecting to get flu.

Dunno if these sickness is caused by H1N1 or not.

Since then, my mum insists me to drink honey, which is full of dunno what kind of vitamins.

I think she is just being paranoid.


I usually thought that honey is very sweet and nice, until I took my first sip of it. People always say that when you meet someone you love, your face will be as sweet as you just drank honey.


My face after drinking honey.


Dunno why winnie the pooh likes honey so much.

Oh well, this is just a short post for today. Looking forward for tomorrow's Yu Hua's concert that Benny said that Kent said he wanted me to go.

More blogging tomorrow.