Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Their no-longer so-called secretive blogs

Yesterday and today, I found 3 people's blogs. And now, I'm announcing the urls of their blog because they kept their blogs secretive from me.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no intention to raise the fucking argument once again. What is written in this post is purely my thoughts and opinions.

I or my blog will not be responsible for any harm and fucking done as a result of this post.


1st- Yan yan's. Always I asked for her blog's web address but she kept her mouth zipped. Yesterday, I googled her FULL NAME (Tannie Tham xxx xxx). Within a few seconds, I was reading her blog. See how advanced google has became? Serves her right if tomyam reads her online diary.

2nd- As I was reading her comments, I came across to Min Fen's blog. Damn, when Jill asked her whether she had a blog, she replied no. Maybe that time she had not make a blog. Whatever. And then...

3rd- As I opened her comment link (again), I acquired the infamous Jacqueline's blog. Although we don't know each other, she has been suspected by us for making a hate blog of Shi En (hate blog's url is not available here in case the blog becomes active again). And I found out that she was indeed one of the hate bloggers/commenters there. The evidence is here.

I know this incident has happened a month ago, thanks to my so-called sis and friends who didn't notice me when they know who is, or are, behind the hate comments early before I did. According to Jill, the hate blog supporters are Min Fen and other bloody 2D girls. And just now, I searched that Min Fen has also posted a hate post about the "victim".

Before you say "Aiya fucker, ppl dunwan to reveal their blogs but u go n dammit link their blogs. U very bad lar u!", let me remind you that they can easily prohibit outsiders from reading their blog and invite only friends to share their diaries if they wanna remain anonymous. If you are stupid until dunno how to do it, just go to Dashboard, Settings, Permissions, go to Blog Readers, tick "Only people I choose" checkbox, and type the freaking email of your friends. Oops, I forgot the people there do not read English!

And if you ask "Aiyorrr, this event so long edi u still wanna say bout it..for what? lame.", actually as I said before in disclaimer, this post contains only my thoughts and opinions. And if you read my conclusion, you will understand what I mean.

This post concludes that I am damn clever because I can find Yan Yan's blog, then Min Fen's blog, then Jacqueline's even they kept their anonymity at me. Am I brilliant or what!

Update: This blog is prohibited to uninvited readers already because she does everything as I said. I'm expecting trouble later in school. Wish me luck.