Thursday, June 4, 2009

A new gal

No, she's not my girlfriend.

But she's wonderful. She has the same personalities as me. She blogs, she doesn't like shopping, her grade is about like me, she is like Shi En, only taller, more matured, more beautiful, and more...... I mean, she is just perfect!


I think I owe you guys a clarification...


。。。



Before you read my story, you'll have to understand that:

1. I don't stand a chance to woo that girl. Who knows, maybe she already has a boyfriend which is greater, stronger than me a lot more. If I go unprepared liddat, maybe he'll invite me to the basketball court 1 on 1.



2. She doesn't study in my school (SMKBDP). So you pa pohs out there don't go and freakin search and ask ppl things about her ah. I bloody kill ppl one ar. =P



3. Last but not least — of course I'm not gonna tell her name. You know this scary school. Once you tell any secret about yourselves to anyone (even those whom you trust), your big secret will cease to exist — bocor until the entire school knows.



I think Andrew will be happy when he finished reading this entry.



Well, among all the tuitions I have, I looked forward the most is Science. Because she's my partner! Tuition partner. Today's the first time she merge with me. Which means I'll be having 2-1 tuition instead of my usual 1-1. And, that means she and I will couple lovingly (listen attentively) to the teacher without any lightbulbs hanging around. Haha.

Although it's just an ordinary one-and-a-half-hour tuition, I enjoyed every minute of it. She was beside me, paying attention to the teacher without noticing that I was paying attention to her. 30 ringgit for a class, it's starting to worth it, I thought.

Erm, I missed something. Let's flashback to the hour before this tuition.

Before this tuition..I went to the mixed rice stall to buy lunch. Well, this stall is operated by the girl's mum, and I didn't expect that she will come and help her mum because she always didn't. ==. And at that very moment when I step in the restaurant and looked at the stall, I found her (the pretty girl) sitting beside. She stood up and quickly went to the stall and watched me walked towards her (because I'm a customer).

When I saw her, my jaw dropped. I mean, I never expected to see her there, just as I'd said. Her gaze pulled me closer and sucked all my strength from my body. She's so sexy, was the only thing my mind can think of. I was stunned of her beauty. I dunno what to do, and in that split second my brain forced me to lift up a finger (one pack of rice ==). And of course, my eyes still glued to her. Her face, her body, her boobs. Ok forget about the boobs.

I began to choose my dish with my trembling hands after she handed me the pack of rice. I act as normally as I can. And she started to ask me some tuition stuffs. I answered as casually as I can. My heart was still thumping furiously. After that, the aunty charge my economy rice for 5 ringgit plus! Grr...whatever lar. Seeing a cute face unexpectedly liddat is worth it. *dreaming*

And I crapped after I reached home.

I'm looking forward for the English/Science tuition. Well, during English tuition I also can see her, but that one is group tuition. Which means there will have a lot of lightbulbs. =(

So, the first happiest Science tuition day of my life's story ends here. And as I said before, if Andrew read this post, he will be very happy to know that I have another target. Because I never have to kacau her precious Shi En again. But I can't woo her, unless she signaled me to. Maybe I'm really too timid.

Yup, she will take my mind off Shi En. Thank god.