Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tense class

I actually agree with Shio Kee, who said that our class is scary - everyone is holding a book (sometimes including me) while in class, which makes the class very serious and tense.

Seriously, less boys in our class doesn't mean that they are not clever. They still study for PMR and whatsoever exams. For example, a nerd behind my seat always study, study and study some more, like 24 hours is not enough for him. I even saw him reading something that is not included in our Form 3 syllabus. Scary. And even the boys don't study, I think 3 out of 7 boys can get to top 10. Asyraff, Faez and Izzun. They simply use their intelligence and can simply score.

Do you feel that I'm more matured this year? I mean, I can study myself, and hold a book like everybody else in the class. Haha. I'm getting nerdy at the same time. Because I made a mental note to myself this year that I won't get more childish than last year, and don't go sampat here and there with the girls every day. While I'm getting more matured, it seem like Shio Kee is getting more childish...wakaka~

Sorry, off topic.
Well, the girls study like normal, and by normal I mean normal like last year. Still keep on hiding their heads inside their books and won't come out for another 3 hours or so. The books are not comics or novels or anything, I don't understand how they can endure this that seems like an eternal suffering to me. Maybe studious students treat books like how we play PS2 games or something.

As a conclusion, all I can say is gambateh for your PMR, friends! Who cares if you're studious or playful or nerdy, just continue what you're doing and good luck with your exam, that's all. (Feels like I'm writing at the time when it's the last day of the countdown.. = =)