Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm back~

So very very sorry guys! I was too obsessed with my PS2 and games and movies during the holidays until I totally forgotten about my freakin blog! And new year has already gone! *slaps myself*. Anyway, I'm glad 2009 had finally came to an end, coz' I don't like that year. Getting into those kinds of I love you, you don't love me problems, grandma passed away and I estimated my end-of-year test results to be sucked completely (I can only estimate because I haven't dare to go get my results back!), you know why I detest 2009. I shall just hope that 2010 will be a better year for me.

Luckily I still remain in 3A. If not my parents will be hell. Seriously, I need a chinese boy from other class or school to get into my class. You know, all chinese in my class are girls who are really hardworking and studious and at the same time, they're pa pohs. If I keep befriends with them too much, it's a matter of time I'll be a pa gong. But 99% a boy is not going to fly all of a sudden to my fucked up school. Damn.

Guess what, I bought a new laptop! After getting it, I quickly filled it with nice pictures of Bleach (p.s: I was too coward to continue on Conan's manga. Instead, I became a Bleach fan =] ). Now my dad is working on the wireless internet modem. It doesn't work, thus making him frustrated. He keeps saying things like "bastard...why give us all the problems...we paid for it and this is what I get.." Haha...

To tell you the truth, I actually wanted to abandon this blog. Just now, I wanted to check 1 last time to see whether if someone paid a visit to my lame blog. And there are. They missed me (wtf....) and wanted me to update. And now, after 1 whole month of inactivity, this blog is back to normal. Welcome back, my friends.

Happy belated new year 2010! May this year will not be worse than last year!
The increasing of price has already shown that it's worse already...