Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goin' back to Bentong during CNY

Yeah, I know another post of my beloved hometown Bentong will be boring to my friends. But this is my blog, and I can post anything here right? Yeah yeah yeah. Shut up and start blogging already.

Currently, my parents' idea is to go back Bentong at the 4th day of CNY. No sleepovers. But I should be grateful that I can go back, because my mom insisted on seeing the Guan Yin Mama (name translated and screwed) for this year's luck , and they want a rest after 3 or 4 days at my dad's family. Still, I doubt that I can see relatives going back to hometown at that day, because we can't sleep in our ex Bentong house (I don't even know if it is sold out already), but still I hope. Maybe have some fun together, we're not like 7 years old anymore. We'd all grown up, and no more hide-and-seek and chasing games for us. Sometimes I really wish time can be turned backwards, so that we still can play together, eat together, laugh together.

Read xiaoyii's blog just now, she talked about a damned girl who scolded her and she was about to slap her when someone stopped her. Should have at least send some regards to her mother. I commented about that, and my "fuck" word kena censored by the chatbox. Served me right for using foul language that often.

So, are you going back to Bentong this CNY, cousins?