Wednesday, October 28, 2009

✖28-10-09 [Edited]

My study mood had gone long long time ago.
Studying is useless when I don't have mood.
So I shall just blog a short diary on today...


Exam - Less than 1 week~


[Vulgar words - scroll down only if you can tolerate them]


Today at school..bad luck.
A freakin discipline teacher fucked up my mood for the rest of my day.
I think my friends with the same school as me know this already.
Don't wanna talk about the asshole.
Wait till tomorrow I will fuck him.

Just now..my msn friend dunno why so free come chat wit me
Chat in my blog somemore~
Haiyorr...xD
Wanna tell him something..
"If you are reading this, you can kao anyone who is linked to my blog.
Because they don't belong to me =D
They very leng lui wan...be sure with my taste laa.
You can comment on their blog and ask them out for a date (haha)
But I can't give you their number..coz I don't even have theirs ==
Ask them yourself if you are interested~ xD"


.
.
.
.
.
.

Read already? If not sastify then don't kill me~x)

No time to blog more, so tomorrow only I will keep on fucking and cursing that bloody people in my blog.

Bye~


__________________________________________________

[29-10-09]

Lazy to open a new post to fuck him, so I'm doing it here.

That motherfucker Sivaraja. How dare he cut the hell of my hair?!
I decided to let my hair grow until holiday, cannot meh?
Only a few weeks holiday liao!
You don't have enough hair then cut ppl's hair!
WTF!!
You ugly enough liao lar, still jealous about ppl who have more hair than you?
Go hell la!

One oOo give you.

See what he did to my hair?
The front part got shorter already!
That idiot asshole
(Although it's just a bit shorter than normal, but I'm so angry that I can bite him already.)

Done with all the cursing. So, bye.


p/s: Do you realize that I like to fuck school teachers in my blog? Just like this previous entry...