Sunday, October 18, 2009

Less on9~

Exam countdown 17 dayys~


Preparing for exam these days...
People who know me know that I don't study much, even minutes before exam starts.
I'm a lazy jerk` xD

But last few days, my study mood came.
Maybe it was me finally realized that I had to study after looking at my exam results.
I got number 18... ><
Or maybe my mum forced me to get number 12 or below in the final exam..
Whatever.

I tried to neglect Science and English, as I'm confident that I'll get A's for those.
(not chuan-ing~hehe)
Now I'm worried about History, Geography, Maths and Living Skills.
So many subjects to worry about...= =
BM and BC...I kinda neglect them too
Coz I can't do anything about them~

Next thing is my piano lesson.
Less practice because of laziness`
But I gotta practise also~for not letting my piano teacher vomit and faint...
wakakaka

Haiz...
So many things to do, so little time to finish them
Quite stressed out, really..
Now I feel a lil bit of uncomfortable, maybe sick liao
Good thing tomorrow still holiday...

So...less online` kaka =D


______________________________________

Off topic:

Do you think I should change my blog layout?
Whether it's the blog header with my silly photo there or the blog skin or anything else..
Seriously, this kind of layout I'm using is too Blogger-ish~
Pls gimme some ideas...thx ^^