Friday, October 9, 2009

22.9.09 Final memories


This is my home in Bentong, a sad place after 22nd of August.

Before that, this was the place where I had a lot of fun when I was small. My cousins+neighbours+friends used to play with me after school.

After I left, I was sure I was going to miss them.

That is not my only memories in this place. I'd experienced happiness, sadness, friendship and childhood.


I'd loved this place, before my grandma passed away. I had always been excited when I got the chance to come back this place, to visit my grandparents and my cousins.

Now, not anymore. I'm not planning to come back to this place again. My grandpa doesn't want to live here, and he's trying to rent out this house. Well, it's better this way, rather than leaving it abandon just like that.


After the incident, I should leave this place for good. When I miss this place, I can look at the photos I'd taken in there, the only things that can help me remember the memories.


Goodbye, Bentong.