Thursday, September 10, 2009

Recent life [Part 2]

I am back. xDD
______________________________________


Facebook

I become active again after 8 months of inactivity.
But my parents banned me from playing games during school days.
Haiz..I like Pet Society and Restaurant Rush and other games leh...
Maybe I will curi play when the time is right lo..

Shh...dun tell my dad ar~

Update:
Currently playing Mafia Wars and Kung Fu Pets
Because they don't look like games to my parents~
So I play in front of their eyes also they won't know!
Hahaha...


Love life

I don't know whether I still love her or not.
If not, then the story ends.
We can still be friends, right?
Yeah..because she hasn't seen my blog...yet.
Should I delete all the posts about her?
If she sees my blog, then I paiseh loh...==
Dunno how to explain later...

I said I like single life before,
but actually, I enjoy couple more.
Haiz...since I cannot exist in love life
Then I should be happy in single life.
Be happy. Right.


My result

Sucks. I think I will get in the last few places.
Thats all you need to know.


Studies

Sucks also. Shi En also more pandai than me already.
In fact, everyone in the class also cleverer than me.
Haha. Waiting to drop to B class.


After these 2 entries,
I don't know when I'm gonna update again.
Maybe until next year or something...who knows?
My life is busy yet free. Haha.
Bye.