Friday, November 13, 2009

❤Holiday

Finish exam~!

Stupid results I'd got, all lower than I'd expected.
Ah well, now is holiday, so let's not think about it.
Will just ruin my mood only~

Lately have been watching Detective Conan on youtube.
I know it's childish, but I don't have anything to do,
and watching this kind of movies seem to be the right thing to do~ xD
After watching, I can't sleep alone.
Haha..horrified by the scene but addicted to it~
Dunno how my brain works...seriously~ ==

Today, the 1st day of my holiday,
I'd spend most of the time having my eyes glued to the screen watching Conan..
Again... = =
About 5pm liddat, my legs started to itch.
I thought it's normal because I always get mosquito bites.
Damn mosquitos... ><

A moment later, I saw my thigh.
There was a freaking lot of mosquito bites forming groups on random parts of it.
I thought a mosquito or two flew into my pants and sucked a hell lot of blood from those places.
But it's impossible, right?
No mosquito can suck that much blood.
Or else it will burst ==
So I ignored them, hoping they could recover.

After I finally done watching an episode, I checked on my skin again.
Not good. Not only they had multiplied themselves (some had recovered)
Even my hands also kena.
Wtf was going on with them?

My parents came back.
I told them what happened and they checked them too.
They said I kena dunno wad kind of skin allergy.
I know what they're talking about, but I dunno how to write in English.
Nothing's serious.
We went to a traditional chinese medical store (中医店 , dunno whether my translation is correct or not)
The doctor gave me some kind of herbs and pills, and advised me not to consume cold things.
He said this was due to the weakness of my blood.
Dunno why my blood has gone so weak when I'm still young.
I can't even get myself blown by wind like fan and air-cond.
Haiz...guess tomorrow's tuition I'll be wearing long sleeves and long trousers to cover myself...~

Btw, I'm recovering fast and the mosquito-bites-like-sploches are fading away.
Still, I don't understand why I would get this allergy all of a sudden.
Is it connected to watching too much Conan? =]]