Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Offline blogging

I have a few things to do today.

Firstly, wish Benny happy birthday. Next, blog. Have been postponing it for 3 days. Don't wanna delay anymore. Then, if possible, practise the piano. Exam is coming near; 3 months to go. Not to mention PMR, because currently I don't have study mood.

Feel moody. And tired. Don't wanna do anything. Just sit there, thinking about things. And pen it down. Like I'm having period. PMS, more likely. Except that I don't menstruate.

Teacher is standing there, talking, joking. Little register into my mind, because I'm not playing attention. I'm here, writing. Writing faster than my usual boring composition.

Feel like urinating. Waiting for recess. After recess, Mandarin class. Will be boring. Very boring.

Thinking about the resolution I had made this morning, that is, cut down on swearing. Swearing too much will be punished by God. It's true. Yesterday I 'fucked' too much, then I had a severe headache. Well, I'll still remain the 'damns' and 'shits' and 'hells'. They're not such a strong word as fuck.

Now thinking about riding a motorcycle. Imagining. But still nice. Heard that anyone can get a license when he/she reaches 16. August 4th, 2011 will be when I reach 16. Approximately 1 year and 3 months more. Riding a bike seems cool; just don't crash yourself into a ditch.


I 'blogged' this at school, during History class. Too freakin' bored.

Sorry for letting you get bored with me.