Sunday, July 4, 2010

99 days to PMR~

Oh my god...god help me...

Today marks the 99th day before the damn PMR examination. Shit, I haven't even prepared yet. God damn it...god you really have to help me. Ahhh~damn this PMR shit. Make me nervous like hell...

I really do say a lot of vulgar words. God please don't be mad at me, I can't help it...that's because I read all those books that contain a lot on sex and taboo words. Shit, my mind is slowly being corrupted. Whatever, I'm in my puberty period.

Basically my current life is eat, sleep, shit, read (not revision books), play online poker and win fake money. If you see me doing revision, you can go buy lottery already. I know PMR is around the corner...but I'm too freaking lazy to go study. I'm so fucking lazy~oh my god.

Anyway, let me brag about my mid-year exam results...

BM 83 (Fucking hard, extra marks added by teacher)
BI 92 (Easy)
BC 74 (Fucking hard, extra marks added by teacher, grade B)
Science 88 (Okay)
Maths 90 (Easy)
Sejarah 82 (Easy)
Geografi 87 (Easy)
KH 80 (Easy)

Moral 82 (Okay)
Sivik 81 (WTF)
PJ 65 (WTH)
Seni 62 (Fuck Seni)

9A 2B 1C.

If you count in the 4 unimportant subjects, I got number 7 in class. But class teacher said she's gonna try to make the report card to exclude the 4 subjects. Aikss...if liddat I'm gonna get number 10+ already...

Speaking of exams, today is also exactly 1 month before my piano practical exam...which is also my birthday. Damn it, why this ABRSM likes to choose 4 August for exams...the previous year also liddat. Now I'm so afraid of my birthday...funny huh? Hahaha.

Gtg.