Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool

...but no April fooling mood in school.

Dun wanna neglect my blog, I'm just gonna tell you a lame story of me that happened in school.

It started like this...I wanted to piss after my extra class at 3.30pm, so I went (no, I ran) to the toilet to do my business. While I was pissing happily, some fuckers came and kicked at the toilet door. I'd done my business, opened the door, acted casually, but actually I was waiting for them to apologize to me. Once those Malays (I thought they were Form 1 because they had no name tags) saw my red-coloured name tag (which I thought so, btw red means Form 3), they're scared and scrammed out of the toilet. No apologizing like I expected, but still I was syok because I managed to scared the hell out of somebody. Wakakaka~

OMG I blog so lamely. Sorry for making you read that =).

And my discovery of the day: My Indian friend Sharman and his younger brother look so alike! I almost thought they were identical twins. Except that his brother was slightly chubbier than him, and he was childish. I caught him sticking his tongue out in the mirror. Haha.
_____________________________________________________________

I reread my blog post exactly 1 year from now, that April 1st when I was still writing in Chinese and was bounded into the wrath of love. I felt so stupid, really. Actually I first started writing this blog was to reveal my feelings towards my friends and to that you-know-who. Good thing I'd made a mental note this year not to love somebody, and it is still going on successfully because I saw every Chinese girl in my school (at least in my grade) many times already and all of them are not my cup of tea. Excellent.