Sunday, July 12, 2009

Single balik

Single back.

Not me, my sis larh. I never had a gf, use your logic la.

When she told me inadvertently that she broke up with his Form 5 bf, I felt like wanna kill her. Why? Because she had 4 relationships, 3 bfs, and none of them even lasted long!

This time, 2 and a half months and their relationship is over. She said the reason she broke up with her is because not to waste everyone's time. Like, WTF? I have no idea. But this is their problem and I should not interfere. The best thing I can do is to comfort her like other friends did.

Well, at least she doesn't do those horrible things to herself. Ugh, so gruesome.

Despite the fact I'm angry, I also felt sorry for her. She spent a whole year in these relationships and it's proven fruitless. Hope she will feel better during this single period.


Lots of Hate and Love,
卿_