Monday, July 13, 2009

Secret love

*From now on, I won't blog so formally. They look so serious!

Well..where should I start? I think I shall start at the beginning...
I have a crush. On someone I had blogged about her a month ago.
Yup, that's her.

It's odd, isn't it?
Moments ago I said I hate love life, but now I'm falling in love with somebody.
Seriously, I still hate love life. It makes me feel like suffering and cannot concentrate on anything.
But what to do?
Once the feeling comes to me, I can't resist.

She's the girl I admire since I first saw her.
Yes, love at first sight is true.
She has every detail I wish for
..except for her height ==
Ah, never mind that.

About a few weeks later, I started not to think about her
because I want a break.
Well~not actually
I thought I suck at love life (which I really am) therefore decided not to get in anymore.

Until...I found her blog.
Using my old method, I searched for her blog.
So efficient, I must say. =D
The first thing I saw is her cute photo. So pretty and cute.
I definately love it. ^^

I read all her blog posts.
What, it's only 40 something entries. Haha`
Love her every posts.
(Unlike this fucking school, where ppl blog also wanted privacy ==)
After that, left a message.
Wish to remain anonymous in there.

Today, I realized I really love her
when I suddenly doodled in my exercise book about how much I miss her.
Spending the whole day thinking of her.
Sucks, hate that feeling so much.

I won't confess to her, you gotta know.
Because I guess she won't like it
I read 1 of her posts saying she's too young for relationships.
Maybe you readers will think that I'm silly, stupid,
Whatever.
She will be my secret love.