Sunday, August 8, 2010

Friends

Was looking at my friends' Facebook photo albums.

Feel so sad after that...because they had friends with them inside the photos. I was and am still alone when camwhoring. My current facebook photo is me and my gramps, because that's the best I could find. (My cousin like it, anyway.)

I feel so alone, so lonely. My circle of friends is so freaking tiny. No new friends, only old ones. Here are the reasons why:
  • I am not socialized. (Stay at home every day, watch tv and play poker, never go out to meet friends.)
  • I never join any activity, in school or outside.
  • I have no self confidence. (Too shy. Scared to make eye contact with people when taking.)
  • I made a lot of enemies in school.
  • I am ugly. (Skin is too fair until girls are jealous of me, baby faced.)
  • Something about my personalities that make people dislike me. (Childish, annoying, etc.)
  • I am lame and outdated.
I think that's all. If you can think of anymore, don't tell me because I'll literally cry.

Who is willing to be my friend, email me at carson@gmail.com. Just joking. The email is fake as well. (Lame)

Seriously, I have to go make some friends. By logging on Facebook regularly. And get an internet connection to my phone in order to do that. And screw my blog because it ain't gonna help me make friends.

Bye. Find me on Facebook.